This Wednesday was a special one because Apple unveiled three new iPhones at once for the second consecutive year. The world’s first trillion company has actually broke the $1000 tag, which was actually said to be mandatory if you need a premium phone nowadays, even if it is an android phone.
iPhone XR Price
The other iPhones introduced yesterday are also a class apart but what makes the iPhone XR a real crowd-puller is the price-tag of the phone as it will cost you only $749 for 64 GB,$799 for 128GB and $899 for 256GB.. It should be noted here that last year iPhone X made it to the shelves with a whopping $999 price tag and many of the tech experts classed it as too pricey. But now it seems Apple has made and attempt to make its product more affordable with the New Iphone XR.
iPhone XR Screen Size|Display Size
The screen design of XR is the same as of the previous years iPhone X, but the iPhone offers an even faster face ID camera. The iPhone XR has a 6.1 inch display bigger than the its sibling the iPhone XS.
iPhone XR Processor
The iPhone XR comes with the Apple’s leading A12 Chip, which is going to be in competition even for next year’s Android phones. The usage of Aluminum instead of Stainless steel for edges is being questioned by experts,but anyhow it gives the iPhone XR a premium look.
iPhone XR Review
It would be untimely to tell whether the phone is going to take over the recent and the upcoming Android smartphones by storm but one thing is sure that latest iPhone with the cheap price tag would be a better option than the ‘Android King’ released last month.
iPhone XR Full Phone Specifications and Features
- Liquid Retina HD display
- 6.1-inch (diagonal) all-screen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 1792-by-828-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- True Tone display
- Wide color display
- Rated IP67 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- A12 Bionic chip
- 12MP wide-angle camera
- ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Digital zoom up to 5x
- Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with three effects (Natural, Studio, Contour)
- Optical image stabilization
- Six‑element lens
- Quad-LED True Tone flash with Slow Sync
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Extended dynamic range for video up to 30 fps
- Optical image stabilization for video
- Digital zoom up to 3x for video
- Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps
- 7MP camera ƒ/2.2 aperture front-facing camera
- Face ID authentication
- Battery life: 15 hours internet use, 16 hours video playback, 25 hours talk time, 65 hour wireless audio playback
- Fast charge up to 50 percent battery life in 30 minutes
- Finishes: Yellow, White, Coral, Black, Blue, and Red