Dream 11 will be tough to be chosen from the teams. As SRH and KXIP are have lost their previous matches to MI and CSK respectively with huge destructive margin and KXIP still is experimenting with its team players they are not focused but the combinations have proven good to them to get the wins of last 3 matches.
SRH VS KXIP: Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips
This pitch is one for the batting second and bowling is a bit tough to get on the pitch. The bowlers are to have experimented on this pitch. Some tips are to be followed in this match
- Most hitting batsmen will perform well at the pitch. Like Andrew Tye will be replaced with Mujeeb ur Rehman.
- Pace style bowlers are too placed in the team. Don’t let spinners to get the charge of the pitch.
- All-rounder should be kept at the lowest level.
Dream 11 Team pick 1
KL Rahul(WK), David Warner, Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Manish Pandey, Ravi Ashwin, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Mohammad Shami, and Murugan Ashwin.
Captain: KL Rahul
Dream 11 Team pick 2
Jonny Bairstow (WK), Sarafraz Khan, Chris Gayle, David Warner, Yusuf Pathan, Vijay Shankar, Ravi Ashwin, Mohammad Shami, Murugan Ashwin, Sid Kaul, and Rashid Khan.
Captain: David Warner
SRH VS KXIP: Pro-tip for the match
Your winning match is directly proportional to the risk you are willing to take. Don’t play a safe game. By keeping 30% of your risk more chances to win in a match.
SRH VS KXIP: Match Predictions
With all the facts and figures bet is on SRH with much winning and destructive combination of the team players. KXIP have won fewer matches in head to head record and yes also the experimenting with its playing team can be much risk for the win. SRH have 75% chances of a win and 25% to KXIP till now.